Aerie Pharma (AERI) Enters $50M Equity Offering Sales Agreement
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 1.01. Entry into Material Definitive Agreement.
On September 15, 2016, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”) entered into a Controlled Equity Offering Sales Agreement with Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., acting as agent, pursuant to which the Company may offer and sell, from time to time through Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.001 per share, having an aggregate offering price of up to $50,000,000. The common stock will be issued pursuant to the Company’s registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-199821) which was filed on November 3, 2014 and which became effective on November 10, 2014.
Pursuant to the at-the-market sales agreement, shares of common stock may be offered and sold through Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. in transactions that are deemed to be “at-the-market” offerings as defined in Rule 415 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. will act as sales agent on a best efforts basis and use commercially reasonable efforts to sell on our behalf all of the shares of common stock requested to be sold by the Company, consistent with its normal trading and sales practices, on mutually agreed terms between Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. and the Company. Except as otherwise described in the at-the-market sales agreements, Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. will be entitled to compensation at a commission rate of up to 3.0% of the gross sales price per share sold. The Company has no obligation to sell any shares under the at-the-market sales agreement, and may at any time suspend offers under the at-the-market sales agreement or terminate the at-the-market sales agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Prices Larger Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of $17.4M
- Pioneer Energy Services (PES) Prices Larger 10.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$60.4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!