Actinium Pharma (ATNM) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: ATNM) announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15 percent (15%) of the number of shares of common stock sold in the offering solely to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
The offering is being conducted pursuant to a shelf registration statement that was previously filed with, and declared effective by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). Prospective investors should read in their entirety the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus and the other documents that Actinium has filed with the SEC for more complete information about Actinium and the offering. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available free of charge on the website of the SEC at www.sec.gov. When available, electronic copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus may also be obtained from the offices of H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC by emailing email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Prices 4.8M Common Stock Offering at $2.01/Share
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) to Eliminate 107 Positions as Part of Restructuring, Discontinue Ops in Bellevue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!