Acacia Communications (ACIA) to Offer Up to $450M in Common Stock
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA) files to offer up to $450 million in common stock.
Acacia Communications intends to offer approximately $125 million of shares and the remainder will be offered by the selling stockholders.
The stock is up 419% since its IPO in May and is the top performing IPO for 2016.
Separately, the company guided Q3 to the high end. Based on preliminary unaudited information and estimates of the management of Acacia Communications, Inc. for the three months ending September 30, 2016, and subject to the completion of the 2016 third quarter and its financial closing procedures, in the three months ending September 30, 2016, the Company expects revenue of $127 million to $131 million, GAAP net income of $23 million to $27 million, non-GAAP net income of $29 million to $33 million, GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.58 to $0.67 and non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.72 to $0.81. *** The Street sees Q3 revenue of $127.7 million and EPS of $0.72.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stone Energy (SGY) Continues Recent Surge on Higher Oil Prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!