Woodward (WWD) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Woodward (NASDAQ: WWD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.99, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.92. Revenue for the quarter came in at $591 million versus the consensus estimate of $571.55 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Woodward (WWD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bernstein Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Underperform
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!