Whirlpool (WHR) Misses Q3 EPS by 22c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) reported Q3 EPS of $3.66, $0.22 worse than the analyst estimate of $3.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.32 billion.
Whirlpool sees FY2016 EPS of $14.00-$14.25, versus the consensus of $14.61.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Whirlpool (WHR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Aqua America (WTR) Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!