Universal Stainless & Alloy (USAP) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Universal Stainless & Alloy (NASDAQ: USAP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $42.16 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Universal Stainless & Alloy (USAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%