United Rentals (URI) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Narrows Outlook
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Rentals (NYSE: URI) reported Q3 EPS of $2.58, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $2.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.51 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 billion.
United Rentals sees FY2016 revenue of $5.65-5.75 billion, versus prior guidance of $5.6-5.8 billion and the consensus of $5.74 million.
Sees Adjusted EBITDA of $2.7-$2.75 billion, versus prior of $2.65-$2.75 billion.
|For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Rentals (URI) click here.|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!