United Rentals (URI) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Narrows Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
United Rentals (NYSE: URI) reported Q3 EPS of $2.58, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $2.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.51 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 billion.
United Rentals sees FY2016 revenue of $5.65-5.75 billion, versus prior guidance of $5.6-5.8 billion and the consensus of $5.74 million.
Sees Adjusted EBITDA of $2.7-$2.75 billion, versus prior of $2.65-$2.75 billion.
|For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Rentals (URI) click here.|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!