UPDATE: voxeljet AG (VJET) Reports Q2 Loss of EUR0.46/Share, Lowers FY Revenue Guidance
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 5:26 PM EDT)
voxeljet AG (NYSE: VJET) reported Q2 EPS of (EUR0.46), versus (EUR0.54) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR6.3 million, versus EUR5.5 million reported last year.
We decreased our full year 2016 guidance of revenues from between kEUR 28,000 and kEUR 30,000 to between kEUR 24,000 and kEUR 25,000 for the Group.
Our revenue guidance for the third quarter of 2016 is in the range of kEUR 4,500 to kEUR 5,500.
The primary drivers of the Company’s revenues for the year ending December 31, 2016 are expected to be: (1) development of global Systems sales; (2) Services revenue contribution from our facility in Friedberg, Germany; (3) contribution from voxeljet America; (4) offset by a smaller revenue contribution from voxeljet UK after the restructuring in the fourth quarter of 2015; and (5) first contributions from our new subsidiaries in India and China.
Our total backlog of 3D printer orders as of June 30, 2016 was kEUR 4,209, which represents five 3D printers. This compares to a backlog of kEUR 5,613, representing nine 3D printers, as of December 31, 2015. As production and delivery of our printers generally varies and is characterized by lead times between in general three to nine months from order intake until delivery, the conversion rate of order backlog into revenue is dependent on the equipping process for the respective 3D printer as well as the timing of customers’ requested deliveries. The decrease of order backlog is due to lower market demand, which we are currently facing.
As of June 30, 2016, we had cash and cash equivalents of kEUR 12,877 and held kEUR 14,619 of investments in two bond funds and one note receivable which are included in current financial assets on our consolidated statements of financial position.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on voxeljet AG (VJET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!