U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
U.S. Auto Parts Network (NASDAQ: PRTS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $78 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.28 million.
"The momentum from Q1 has carried into the second quarter," said Shane Evangelist, CEO of U.S. Auto Parts. "The continued focus on our higher-margin private label business, coupled with operational efficiencies, led to our second consecutive quarter of GAAP profitability and a 129% year-over-year increase in adjusted EBITDA. We also ended the quarter with no revolver debt and a cash net of revolver debt swing of $9 million from last year. "
For earnings history and earnings-related data on U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Ericsson (ERIC) Posts Lighter Q3 Profit
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!