U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. Auto Parts Network (NASDAQ: PRTS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $78 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.28 million.
"The momentum from Q1 has carried into the second quarter," said Shane Evangelist, CEO of U.S. Auto Parts. "The continued focus on our higher-margin private label business, coupled with operational efficiencies, led to our second consecutive quarter of GAAP profitability and a 129% year-over-year increase in adjusted EBITDA. We also ended the quarter with no revolver debt and a cash net of revolver debt swing of $9 million from last year. "
For earnings history and earnings-related data on U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!