U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
U.S. Auto Parts Network (NASDAQ: PRTS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $78 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.28 million.
"The momentum from Q1 has carried into the second quarter," said Shane Evangelist, CEO of U.S. Auto Parts. "The continued focus on our higher-margin private label business, coupled with operational efficiencies, led to our second consecutive quarter of GAAP profitability and a 129% year-over-year increase in adjusted EBITDA. We also ended the quarter with no revolver debt and a cash net of revolver debt swing of $9 million from last year. "
For earnings history and earnings-related data on U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
- Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Skyline Corporation (SKY) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.07/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!