Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (NYSE: TRQ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.02).
Operating cash flows before interest and taxes in Q3'16 were $24.0 million compared with $171.7 million in Q3'15, primarily reflecting the impact of reduced gold production and sales in concentrates. Capital expenditure on property, plant and equipment was $74.4 million on a cash basis in Q3'16, attributed to both underground project and open-pit capital activities.
Turquoise Hill's cash and cash equivalents at September 30, 2016 were approximately $1.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!