TransDigm Group (TDG) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Issues Light FY17 Outlook
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TransDigm Group (NYSE: TDG) reported Q4 EPS of $3.29, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $3.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $875.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $884.26 million.
TransDigm Group sees FY2017 EPS of $11.84-$12.12, versus the consensus of $12.80. TransDigm Group sees FY2017 revenue of $3.515-3.565 billion, versus the consensus of $3.59 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TransDigm Group (TDG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Offers Q4 Outlook Ahead of Wells Fargo Conference
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!