TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.13), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.53 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.76 million.
“We are making excellent progress this year advancing our pipeline and enhancing our commercial capabilities focused on women’s health. During the quarter, we successfully completed the submission of our NDA for TX-004HR as a novel treatment for moderate to severe dyspareunia, a symptom of VVA due to menopause, and we continued ongoing pre-commercialization activities for this important product,” said TherapeuticsMD CEO Robert G. Finizio. “We now eagerly await the topline data from our Replenish Trial for TX-001HR in the fourth quarter of 2016, our second novel hormone therapy program, which, if approved, would be the first and only FDA-approved bio-identical combination of estradiol and progesterone for the treatment of moderate-to-severe vasomotor symptoms due to menopause.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!