TPC Group Inc (TPCG) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
TPC Group Inc (NASDAQ: TPCG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.70, $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $475.98 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Appoints New CEO