TPC Group Inc (TPCG) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
TPC Group Inc (NASDAQ: TPCG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.70, $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $475.98 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Fastenal (FAST) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!