TPC Group Inc (TPCG) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
TPC Group Inc (NASDAQ: TPCG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.70, $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $475.98 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!