TPC Group Inc (TPCG) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/26: (EGLE) (PSG) (PQ) Higher; (ESI) (ACET) (CORI) Lower
- Wall Street declines after Fischer's hawkish stance on rates
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
TPC Group Inc (NASDAQ: TPCG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.70, $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $475.98 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Guides FY17 Above Views
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q2 Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!