TPC Group Inc (TPCG) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- Market Wrap: Cisco Names New Chief; Factory Orders Outpace in March; McDonald's Eyes Turnaround
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
TPC Group Inc (NASDAQ: TPCG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.70, $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $475.98 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kadant (KAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Lowers FY15 Revenue Outlook
- Parkway Properties (PKY) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- A10 Networks (ATEN) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!