TESARO (TSRO) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TESARO (NASDAQ: TSRO) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.98), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.92). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.73 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.39 million.
“We are very pleased to have submitted regulatory applications for niraparib in both the United States and in Europe for the maintenance treatment of patients with platinum-sensitive, recurrent ovarian cancer who are in response to platinum-based chemotherapy. Pre-launch activities are well underway in support of four potential product launches in 2017, including VARUBI® IV and niraparib in the U.S and VARUBI oral and niraparib in Europe,” said Lonnie Moulder, CEO of TESARO. “The recent ESMO 2016 Congress was very gratifying for TESARO, highlighted by the presentation of the landmark niraparib NOVA trial results during a Presidential Symposium by Dr. Mansoor Raza Mirza. We look forward to advancing our comprehensive ovarian cancer clinical program and expanding niraparib development into other tumor types in 2017.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TESARO (TSRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.76
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!