TASR Restate First and Second Quarter of 2005
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) to restate first and second quarter results. The company said certain expenses will shift between quarters; no impact on revenue.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY), TASER (TASR) in Focus on Talk of Body Cam Push
- China Nepstar Chain Drugstore (NPD) Reports Q4 EPS of RMB0.34
- Document Security Systems (DSS) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.66
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!