TASR Restate First and Second Quarter of 2005
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) to restate first and second quarter results. The company said certain expenses will shift between quarters; no impact on revenue.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Tops Q4 CFFO by 12c, Offers FY Outlook
- Owens-Illinois (OI) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY16 EPS Below Views
- Enanta Pharma (ENTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!