TASR Restate First and Second Quarter of 2005
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) to restate first and second quarter results. The company said certain expenses will shift between quarters; no impact on revenue.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!