TASR Restate First and Second Quarter of 2005
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) to restate first and second quarter results. The company said certain expenses will shift between quarters; no impact on revenue.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taser International (TASR) Said 1,200 Police Agencies Using Cameras
- Avago Tech (AVGO) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4 Revs Growth
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY14 Revs Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!