Synopsys (SNPS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.77, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $633.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $628.41 million.
Synopsys sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.77-$0.80, versus the consensus of $0.76. Synopsys sees Q1 2017 revenue of $630-645 million, versus the consensus of $606.21 million.
Synopsys sees FY2017 EPS of $3.16-$3.23. Synopsys sees FY2017 revenue of $2.57-2.6 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Synopsys (SNPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street