Synopsys (SNPS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.77, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $633.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $628.41 million.
Synopsys sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.77-$0.80, versus the consensus of $0.76. Synopsys sees Q1 2017 revenue of $630-645 million, versus the consensus of $606.21 million.
Synopsys sees FY2017 EPS of $3.16-$3.23. Synopsys sees FY2017 revenue of $2.57-2.6 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Synopsys (SNPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!