Stellus Capital Investment (SCM) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stellus Capital Investment (NYSE: SCM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stellus Capital Investment (SCM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Misses Q4 EPS by 40c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!