Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Lifts Low End of EPS Outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) reported Q3 EPS of $1.68, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.89 billion.
Stanley Black & Decker sees FY2016 EPS of $6.40-$6.50, versus the consensus of $6.48. Stanley Black & Decker sees FY2016 revenue of $6.30-6.50 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!