Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Lifts Low End of EPS Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) reported Q3 EPS of $1.68, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.89 billion.
Stanley Black & Decker sees FY2016 EPS of $6.40-$6.50, versus the consensus of $6.48. Stanley Black & Decker sees FY2016 revenue of $6.30-6.50 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue