Spectrum Brands (SPB) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Spectrum Brands (NYSE: SPB) reported Q4 EPS of $1.49, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.33 billion.
Fiscal 2017 Outlook
Spectrum Brands expects fiscal 2017 reported net sales to grow above category rates, along with an anticipated negative impact from foreign exchange of approximately 100 to 150 basis points.
Fiscal 2017 adjusted free cash flow is projected to be approximately $575-$590 million compared to $535 million in fiscal 2016. See Other Supplemental Information for a reconciliation to Forecasted GAAP Cash Flow from Operating Activities. Capital expenditures, which were $95.2 million in fiscal 2016, are expected to be in the range of $110 million to $120 million, including rollover spending from fiscal 2016. These incremental investments will support footprint optimization, vertical integration improvements, technology and innovation and are expected to enhance the Company’s margin structure and organic net sales growth rate.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spectrum Brands (SPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!