Spectrum Brands (SPB) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Spectrum Brands (NYSE: SPB) reported Q4 EPS of $1.49, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.33 billion.
Fiscal 2017 Outlook
Spectrum Brands expects fiscal 2017 reported net sales to grow above category rates, along with an anticipated negative impact from foreign exchange of approximately 100 to 150 basis points.
Fiscal 2017 adjusted free cash flow is projected to be approximately $575-$590 million compared to $535 million in fiscal 2016. See Other Supplemental Information for a reconciliation to Forecasted GAAP Cash Flow from Operating Activities. Capital expenditures, which were $95.2 million in fiscal 2016, are expected to be in the range of $110 million to $120 million, including rollover spending from fiscal 2016. These incremental investments will support footprint optimization, vertical integration improvements, technology and innovation and are expected to enhance the Company’s margin structure and organic net sales growth rate.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spectrum Brands (SPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Trading Radar for 12/6: AutoZone (AZO), Francesca's (FRAN), Toll Bros (TOL), Michaels Cos. (MIK) Report
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!