SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Misses Q2 FFO by 13c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SoTHERLY Hotels (NASDAQ: SOHO) reported Q2 FFO of $0.39, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.83 million versus the consensus estimate of $42.46 million.
RevPAR. Room revenue per available room (“RevPAR”) for the Company’s wholly-owned properties during the second quarter 2016 increased 1.7% over the second quarter 2015 to $109.16 driven by a 0.8% increase in occupancy and a 0.9% increase in average daily rate (“ADR”). Excluding the performance of our Jeffersonville, Indiana property over the weekend of the Kentucky Derby, RevPAR for the Company’s wholly-owned properties during the second quarter 2016 increased 6.5% over the second quarter 2015 driven by a similar increase in occupancy and a 5.6% increase in ADR. For the six month period ending June 30, 2016, RevPAR increased 7.0% over the six months ended June 30, 2015, to $104.44 driven by a 0.5% increase in occupancy and a 6.3% increase in ADR. Excluding the performance of our Jeffersonville, Indiana property over the weekend of the Kentucky Derby, RevPAR for the Company’s wholly-owned properties for the six month period ending June 30, 2016, increased 9.7% over the six months ended June 30, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!