ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings (NYSE: SERV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $758 million versus the consensus estimate of $758 million.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $2.74-2.75 billion, versus the consensus of $2.75 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!