Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall St. declines as healthcare, materials lag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/24: (NYMX) (URRE) (BREW) Higher; (EXPR) (BSPM) (LZB) Lower
- Clinton calls for lower price on allergy drug EpiPen
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale
Qualcomm, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.73, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.62 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.59 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c: Comps Miss Estimates; Issues Light Q3, FY16 EPS Outlook
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c; Comps Outpace
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!