Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Qualcomm, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.73, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.62 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.59 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic and Qualcomm Collaborate to Aim to Improve Care and Health Outcomes for People with Type 2 Diabetes
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Modules Shipments Rose 4%; Offers Q2 Outlook
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!