Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (ATVI) (LXU) (SWIR) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower
- Oil up 1 percent as dollar softens; Brent in for big weekly loss
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- QLogic (QLGC) Holds Off Buybacks as Takeover Rumors Swirl
Qualcomm, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.73, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.62 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.59 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SafeOp Surgical, Inc. Names Gene Cattarina CEO
- Intermolecular (IMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- CIFC (CIFC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.27
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!