Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pure Storage, Inc. (NYSE: PSTG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.10), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $197 million versus the consensus estimate of $192.36 million.
Pure Storage, Inc. sees FY2017 revenue of $219-227 million, versus the consensus of $221.2 million.
- Non-GAAP gross margin in the range of 64% to 67%
- Non-GAAP operating margin in the range of -9% to -5%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- SB Financial Group (SBFG) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.37
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!