Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Offers FY Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pure Storage, Inc. (NYSE: PSTG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.10), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $197 million versus the consensus estimate of $192.36 million.
Pure Storage, Inc. sees FY2017 revenue of $219-227 million, versus the consensus of $221.2 million.
- Non-GAAP gross margin in the range of 64% to 67%
- Non-GAAP operating margin in the range of -9% to -5%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!