ProPhase Labs (PRPH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ProPhase Labs (NASDAQ: PRPH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.01, versus $0.04 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.2 million, versus $4.4 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ProPhase Labs (PRPH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c