Popular (BPOP) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.44/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Popular (NASDAQ: BPOP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, which may note compare to the the analyst estimate of $0.88.
- Net income of $46.8 million for the third quarter of 2016 and Adjusted net income of $94.6 million
- Net interest margin of 4.12% in Q3 2016, compared to 4.33% in Q2 2016
- Credit Quality (excluding covered loans):
- Non-performing loans held-in-portfolio (NPLs) increased by $1.6 million from Q2 2016; NPLs to loans ratio stable at 2.6% QoQ;
- Net charge-offs (NCOs) remained flat at $35.1 million; NCOs at 0.63% of average loans held-in-portfolio flat at Q3 2016;
- Allowance for loan losses of $525.6 million vs. $518.1 million in Q2 2016; Allowance for loan losses to loans held-in-portfolio at 2.33% vs. 2.30% in Q2 2016;
- Allowance for loan losses to NPLs at 90.7% vs. 89.7% in Q2 2016.
- Common Equity Tier 1 ratio of 16.64%, Book Value per Common Share of $51.85 and Tangible Book Value per Share of $44.86 at September 30, 2016
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Popular (BPOP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share
- AVX Corp. (AVX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!