Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Plexus Corp (NASDAQ: PLXS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.82, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $653.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $670.53 million.
Plexus Corp sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.74-$0.82, versus the consensus of $0.77. Plexus Corp sees Q1 2017 revenue of $620-650 million, versus the consensus of $674 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Plexus Corp (PLXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS