ParkerVision (PRKR) Misses Q2 EPS by 27c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ParkerVision (NASDAQ: PRKR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.72), $0.27 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter came in at $5 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $50 thousand.
Cash and available-for-sale securities totaled approximately $1.7 million at June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ParkerVision (PRKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Reports Q4 EPS of EUR1.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!