Pacific DataVision (PDVW) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of 70c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pacific DataVision (NASDAQ: PDVW) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.70), $0.41 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 million versus the consensus estimate of $900 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pacific DataVision (PDVW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Cardtronics (CATM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!