Open Text (OTEX) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Open Text (NASDAQ: OTEX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $492 million versus the consensus estimate of $496.87 million.
"OpenText delivered nearly half a billion dollars in quarterly revenues, double digit cloud and license performance, our fastest start to a fiscal year in the company's history. We expect Fiscal 2017 to be a transformative year for OpenText as we strengthen our product offerings with innovation and acquisitions," said OpenText CEO and CTO, Mark J. Barrenechea. "Our customers are responding well to our digital transformation products and we expect this to translate into double digit revenue growth for the entire year. Within the quarter, we achieved significant milestones with the closing of multiple acquisitions and expect to complete their integrations and improve operations by the end of the fiscal year."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Open Text (OTEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!