Open Text (OTEX) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Open Text (NASDAQ: OTEX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $492 million versus the consensus estimate of $496.87 million.
"OpenText delivered nearly half a billion dollars in quarterly revenues, double digit cloud and license performance, our fastest start to a fiscal year in the company's history. We expect Fiscal 2017 to be a transformative year for OpenText as we strengthen our product offerings with innovation and acquisitions," said OpenText CEO and CTO, Mark J. Barrenechea. "Our customers are responding well to our digital transformation products and we expect this to translate into double digit revenue growth for the entire year. Within the quarter, we achieved significant milestones with the closing of multiple acquisitions and expect to complete their integrations and improve operations by the end of the fiscal year."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Open Text (OTEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OpenText (OTEX) Completes Acquisition of Documentum
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- OpenText Buys Documentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!