Open Text (OTEX) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Open Text (NASDAQ: OTEX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $492 million versus the consensus estimate of $496.87 million.
"OpenText delivered nearly half a billion dollars in quarterly revenues, double digit cloud and license performance, our fastest start to a fiscal year in the company's history. We expect Fiscal 2017 to be a transformative year for OpenText as we strengthen our product offerings with innovation and acquisitions," said OpenText CEO and CTO, Mark J. Barrenechea. "Our customers are responding well to our digital transformation products and we expect this to translate into double digit revenue growth for the entire year. Within the quarter, we achieved significant milestones with the closing of multiple acquisitions and expect to complete their integrations and improve operations by the end of the fiscal year."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Open Text (OTEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!