Northwest Pipe (NWPX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Northwest Pipe (NASDAQ: NWPX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.65), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.67). Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $41 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Northwest Pipe (NWPX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%