National Commerce (NCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
National Commerce (NASDAQ: NCOM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.43, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38.
"I am pleased with the continued growth in our profitability in 2016, with another quarter of Return on Average Assets above 1.0% and year-to-date diluted earnings per share growth of 58%," said John H. Holcomb, III, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. "Our asset quality, which is very important to the company’s ability to achieve its long term goals, also remains good, though we can never lose our focus on continued vigilance in that very critical component of our business. Our third quarter loan growth was below our long term expectations for ourselves, in part due to some expected payoffs, so we need to continue our focus on attracting additional high quality customer relationships to our bank."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Commerce (NCOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!