Molina Healthcare (MOH) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Molina Healthcare (NYSE: MOH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.85, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.37 billion.
Molina Healthcare reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Molina Healthcare (MOH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!