MicroFinancial Inc. (MFI) Posts In-Line EPS of $0.04; Revs Stronger
- Top 10 News Items for 05/20 to 05/24: A True Fed Tapering?, Japan's Nikkei Blasted, Dimons are Forever
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
MicroFinancial Inc. (Nasdaq: MFI) reports Q1 EPS of $0.04, versus $0.04 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $12.3 million, compared to $10.9 million in Q109.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides FY Below Views
- Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides FY13 EPS
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT) Post Smaller Q1 Loss; Reaffirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!