Michael Kors (KORS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Comps Fell 5.6%
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.95, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.09 billion.
Comps fell 5.6 percent, versus a 5.7 percent drop expected.
The company sees FY17 revenue of about $4.55 billion, versus $4.64 billion expected. EPS is expected at $4.37 - $4.43, with the consensus at $4.57.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Michael Kors (KORS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- BancFirst Corp. (BANF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!