Mazor Robotics (MZOR) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mazor Robotics (NASDAQ: MZOR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.11), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.69 million.
Cash used in operating activities was $4.6 million compared to $2.6 million used in last year’s third quarter due to higher operating expense. As of September 30, 2016, cash, cash equivalents and investments totaled $64.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mazor Robotics (MZOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!