MaxLinear (MXL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.43, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $96.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.89 million.
MaxLinear sees Q4 2016 revenue of $85-89 million, versus the consensus of $88.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MaxLinear (MXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!