Manitowoc Foodservice (MFS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c, Updates FY Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Manitowoc Foodservice (NYSE: MFS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $379 million.
Manitowoc Foodservice sees FY2016 EPS of $0.60-$0.70, versus the consensus of $0.70.
- Organic net sales: up 1 to 3 percent of 2015 organic net sales;
- Adjusted Operating EBITA margin: between 16 and 17 percent;
- Interest expense: between $82 and $86 million;
- Effective tax rate: between 26 and 29 percent excluding discrete items or between 23 and 26 percent inclusive of discrete items realized year-to-date;
- Adjusted diluted EPS: between $0.60 and $0.70 per share;
- Amortization expense: between $30 and $33 million;
- Depreciation expense: between $17 and $20 million;
- Capital expenditures: between $23 and $27 million; and
- Debt reduction: between $120 and $140 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manitowoc Foodservice (MFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Corelogic (CLGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Expects to Achieve Upper Ends of FY16 Guidance
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY17 Outlook
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!