Manitowoc Foodservice (MFS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c, Updates FY Guidance
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Manitowoc Foodservice (NYSE: MFS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $379 million.
Manitowoc Foodservice sees FY2016 EPS of $0.60-$0.70, versus the consensus of $0.70.
- Organic net sales: up 1 to 3 percent of 2015 organic net sales;
- Adjusted Operating EBITA margin: between 16 and 17 percent;
- Interest expense: between $82 and $86 million;
- Effective tax rate: between 26 and 29 percent excluding discrete items or between 23 and 26 percent inclusive of discrete items realized year-to-date;
- Adjusted diluted EPS: between $0.60 and $0.70 per share;
- Amortization expense: between $30 and $33 million;
- Depreciation expense: between $17 and $20 million;
- Capital expenditures: between $23 and $27 million; and
- Debt reduction: between $120 and $140 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manitowoc Foodservice (MFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c
- Summit State Bank (SSBI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.25
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!