Manchester United plc (MANU) Reports Q1 EPS of GBP0.43
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manchester United plc (NYSE: MANU) reported Q1 EPS of GBP0.43, versus GBP1.63 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at GBP120.2 million, versus GBP123.6 million reported last year.
Ed Woodward, Executive Vice Chairman, commented, “While our financial results for this quarter reflect the impact of our non-participation in the UEFA Champions League, we are pleased that we remain on track to deliver record revenues for the coming year. During the quarter we added a number of top quality players to our squad, which once again demonstrates our determination to challenge for trophies.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manchester United plc (MANU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook