Manchester United plc (MANU) Reports Q1 EPS of GBP0.43
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Manchester United plc (NYSE: MANU) reported Q1 EPS of GBP0.43, versus GBP1.63 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at GBP120.2 million, versus GBP123.6 million reported last year.
Ed Woodward, Executive Vice Chairman, commented, “While our financial results for this quarter reflect the impact of our non-participation in the UEFA Champions League, we are pleased that we remain on track to deliver record revenues for the coming year. During the quarter we added a number of top quality players to our squad, which once again demonstrates our determination to challenge for trophies.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manchester United plc (MANU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SunPower (SPWR) to Commence Restructuring; Sees Charges; Offers FY17 Outlook
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!