M/A-Com Technology Solutions (MTSI) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers Q1 Outlook
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
M/A-Com Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: MTSI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.54, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $149.97 million.
M/A-Com Technology Solutions sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.54-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.58. M/A-Com Technology Solutions sees Q1 2017 revenue of $150-154 million, versus the consensus of $150.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on M/A-Com Technology Solutions (MTSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Acquire Teletronics Technology in $233M Cash Deal
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Guides FY17 Revenue, EPS Below Views