M/A-Com Technology Solutions (MTSI) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers Q1 Outlook
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
M/A-Com Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: MTSI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.54, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $149.97 million.
M/A-Com Technology Solutions sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.54-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.58. M/A-Com Technology Solutions sees Q1 2017 revenue of $150-154 million, versus the consensus of $150.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on M/A-Com Technology Solutions (MTSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!