Lincoln Educational Services (LINC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lincoln Educational Services (NASDAQ: LINC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $49.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.41 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lincoln Educational Services (LINC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!