LightInTheBox Holding (LITB) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q3 Revenue Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
LightInTheBox Holding (NYSE: LITB) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $64.59 million.
LightInTheBox Holding sees Q3 2016 revenue of $61-63 million, versus the consensus of $67.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LightInTheBox Holding (LITB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!