Jupai Holdings (JP) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.30
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jupai Holdings (NYSE: JP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.30, versus $0.18 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.8 million, versus $16.8 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jupai Holdings (JP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views