Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides In-Line
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) reported Q3 EPS of $2.57, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $374 million versus the consensus estimate of $389.23 million.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals sees FY2016 EPS of $9.90-$10.30, versus the consensus of $10.06. Jazz Pharmaceuticals sees FY2016 revenue of $1.485-1.53 billion, versus the consensus of $1.51 billion.
"We have made substantial progress towards achieving our corporate objectives for 2016, delivering solid top-line growth in our commercial business, investing in broadening our hematology/oncology portfolio with the completion of the Celator acquisition and increasing our investments in R&D," said Bruce Cozadd, chairman and chief executive officer of Jazz Pharmaceuticals. "In the third quarter, we began a rolling NDA submission for Vyxeos for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, and we are pleased with the achievement of important clinical milestones, advancement of key R&D programs and expansion of our clinical development portfolio, all of which support our goal of developing and commercializing meaningful therapies for patients while building shareholder value."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!