Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides In-Line
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) reported Q3 EPS of $2.57, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $374 million versus the consensus estimate of $389.23 million.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals sees FY2016 EPS of $9.90-$10.30, versus the consensus of $10.06. Jazz Pharmaceuticals sees FY2016 revenue of $1.485-1.53 billion, versus the consensus of $1.51 billion.
"We have made substantial progress towards achieving our corporate objectives for 2016, delivering solid top-line growth in our commercial business, investing in broadening our hematology/oncology portfolio with the completion of the Celator acquisition and increasing our investments in R&D," said Bruce Cozadd, chairman and chief executive officer of Jazz Pharmaceuticals. "In the third quarter, we began a rolling NDA submission for Vyxeos for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, and we are pleased with the achievement of important clinical milestones, advancement of key R&D programs and expansion of our clinical development portfolio, all of which support our goal of developing and commercializing meaningful therapies for patients while building shareholder value."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!