Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides In-Line
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) reported Q3 EPS of $2.57, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $374 million versus the consensus estimate of $389.23 million.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals sees FY2016 EPS of $9.90-$10.30, versus the consensus of $10.06. Jazz Pharmaceuticals sees FY2016 revenue of $1.485-1.53 billion, versus the consensus of $1.51 billion.
"We have made substantial progress towards achieving our corporate objectives for 2016, delivering solid top-line growth in our commercial business, investing in broadening our hematology/oncology portfolio with the completion of the Celator acquisition and increasing our investments in R&D," said Bruce Cozadd, chairman and chief executive officer of Jazz Pharmaceuticals. "In the third quarter, we began a rolling NDA submission for Vyxeos for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, and we are pleased with the achievement of important clinical milestones, advancement of key R&D programs and expansion of our clinical development portfolio, all of which support our goal of developing and commercializing meaningful therapies for patients while building shareholder value."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!