J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Misses Q4 EPS by 14c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) reported Q4 EPS of $1.10, $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $262.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $265.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17