Integrated Device Technology (IDTI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Integrated Device Technology (NASDAQ: IDTI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $184.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $183.99 million.
“Second quarter fiscal 2017 revenue increased by over eight percent as compared with the year ago quarter, and marks our twelfth consecutive quarter of year-over-year revenue growth,” commented Gregory Waters, president and chief executive officer. “We are delivering new growth engines to the already strong IDT franchise, along with operating synergies that support our leadership financial model.”
“We continue to make strong progress on our integration of ZMDI and have a clear line of sight to continued gains in operating results as we move through the fiscal year. Our new design-in funnel is extremely robust, with design-win traction and new technology innovation being delivered across all of our businesses,” concluded Mr. Waters.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Integrated Device Technology (IDTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!