Integrated Device Technology (IDTI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Integrated Device Technology (NASDAQ: IDTI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $184.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $183.99 million.
“Second quarter fiscal 2017 revenue increased by over eight percent as compared with the year ago quarter, and marks our twelfth consecutive quarter of year-over-year revenue growth,” commented Gregory Waters, president and chief executive officer. “We are delivering new growth engines to the already strong IDT franchise, along with operating synergies that support our leadership financial model.”
“We continue to make strong progress on our integration of ZMDI and have a clear line of sight to continued gains in operating results as we move through the fiscal year. Our new design-in funnel is extremely robust, with design-win traction and new technology innovation being delivered across all of our businesses,” concluded Mr. Waters.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Integrated Device Technology (IDTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!