Infosys Limited (INFY) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates FY17 Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.6 billion.
The Company's revenue outlook (consolidated) for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017, under IFRS is as follows:
- Revenues are expected to grow 8.0% - 9.0% in constant currency*
- The above constant currency guidance translates to 8.2% - 9.2% in USD terms based on March 31st rates, 7.5% - 8.5% based on June 30th rates and 7.5% - 8.5% based on September 30th rates
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Infosys Limited (INFY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Outlook
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, FY17 Guides Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!