Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Tightens FY16 EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hibbett Sports (NASDAQ: HIBB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $206.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $208.98 million.
Comparable store sales increased 0.8%.
Hibbett Sports sees FY2017 EPS of $2.93-$3.02, versus prior guidance of $2.90-$3.04 and the consensus of $2.98.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hibbett Sports (HIBB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!