Helmerich Payne (HP) Posts Q4 Loss of 68c/Share
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.68), $0.26 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.42). Revenue for the quarter came in at $332 million versus the consensus estimate of $302.2 million.
Included in net loss per diluted share corresponding to this year’s fourth fiscal quarter are approximately $0.35 in after-tax losses related to a combination of select items as described in a separate section of this press release.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Helmerich Payne (HP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!