Hanwha Q CELLS (HQCL) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Hanwha Q CELLS (NASDAQ: HQCL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.92, $0.44 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $638 million versus the consensus estimate of $667.9 million.
OPERATION UPDATES and BUSINESS OUTLOOK
As of June 30, 2016, the Company had annualized production capacities of 1,500 MW for ingot, 900 MW for wafer, 4,000 MW for cell and 4,000 MW for module.
- Manufacturing Capacity (in nameplate MW)
For the full year 2016, the Company expects:
- Total module shipments of 4,800 to 5,000 MW
- Capital expenditures of approximately $180 million, of which $100 million for capacity expansion and the remaining $80 million for manufacturing technology upgrades and certain R&D related expenditures
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hanwha Q CELLS (HQCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!