Hanwha Q CELLS (HQCL) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hanwha Q CELLS (NASDAQ: HQCL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.92, $0.44 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $638 million versus the consensus estimate of $667.9 million.
OPERATION UPDATES and BUSINESS OUTLOOK
As of June 30, 2016, the Company had annualized production capacities of 1,500 MW for ingot, 900 MW for wafer, 4,000 MW for cell and 4,000 MW for module.
- Manufacturing Capacity (in nameplate MW)
For the full year 2016, the Company expects:
- Total module shipments of 4,800 to 5,000 MW
- Capital expenditures of approximately $180 million, of which $100 million for capacity expansion and the remaining $80 million for manufacturing technology upgrades and certain R&D related expenditures
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hanwha Q CELLS (HQCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!