HanesBrands (HBI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HanesBrands (NYSE: HBI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.56, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.76 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.76 billion.
HanesBrands sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.57-$0.60, versus the consensus of $0.59. HanesBrands sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.7-1.73 billion, versus the consensus of $1.68 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HanesBrands (HBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!